This is the second part of my spring grammar bundle for grades 4-6. It contains worksheets to help reinforce the 4 types of sentences (Interrogative, Declarative, Imperative and Exclamatory), Contractions and Possessives.
|Click on image to go to Socrates|
Lantern's Tpt Store
Pages 3–4 Teacher Instructions
Pages 5-7 Four Kinds of Sentences
Pages 8-10 Spring into Contractions
Pages 11-13 Spring into Possessives
Pages 14-19 Answers
·Four Kinds of Sentences:
1. If the sentence is Declarative put a D on the line, if the sentence isImperative put an I on the line, if the sentence is Interrogative put a ? on the line , if the sentence is Exclamatory put an E on the line. Put the correct punctuation at the end of the sentence. * Some sentences may be Imperative and Exclamatory, so put I, E .
2. Write 2 sentences for each type: Declarative, Imperative,
Declarative, Interrogative. Be sure to use correct
|Click on Image to visit Socrates Lantern's Pinterest page|
· Spring into Contractions:
1. Write the contraction for the words you see in the box.
2. Write the long form of the contraction.
3. Choose 10 contractions and write sentences using them
· Spring into Possessives:
1. Write the possessive for each sentence (his, our, mine,
your, hers, your, ours, their). One word is used twice.
2. Put a line under the possessives that are written
3. Choose 10 possessives and write a sentence for each one.
Graphics by My Cute Graphics
Please visit Socrates Lantern's Social Media Sites